Hi everyone!!!! This year has been crazy hectic and exciting already! So far….I have…
- Started grad school back up and I’m working towards my MBA in project management
- Joined a book club ( an actual real book club that reads a book on a monthly basis and gets together to discuss it!!) I’m so excited about that!
- Got my ticket to see Beyonce in May!!! Yay yay yay!!!
- Whacked all of my hair off!!!! (Post coming soon with all of the details)
- Embraced some things about myself…the fact that I’m a mother now, I’m kind of an introvert and that I just like what I like dammit & people can hate it or love it who cares!
- I LOVE Shonda Rhimes and I LOVE Grey’s Anatomy! I love everything dealing with Shondaland, period.
I took a vow to start doing more of what I wanted to do and make decsisons for myself and no one else in regards to my life. And I absolutely love it. If we all just embrace who we really are, where we really are in life and stick to being true to ourselves, I promise you’ll be so much happier. So much happier.
Happy Monday everyone 🙂